BANK HOLIDAY LOBSTER BOX SPECIAL
For our sixth week of pop up, and to celebrate the bank holiday, we are changing our regular format a bit and offering a local native Lobster Box for main course..
Mezze style starter, to include Rosemary Sourdough Focaccia, foraged herbs, Muhammara, Irish cured meat and pickled carrot.
THE MAIN COURSE
500g Cleggan Lobster, cooked, split and shells cracked ready to eat, with Dill Mayonnaise OR
Aubergine and Barrel Aged Feta Bourekas, with spiced Labneh
Both Served with Served with Fattoush Salad, Ballymakenny Farm Violetta and Twilight Potatoes, and Matt’s Farm Leaves
Lemon and Elderflower Meringue Tart OR
Almond and Rhubarb Tart
Price – 2 Courses E30.00, 3 Courses E35.00.
Menu subject to change depending on supply
Any Allergy / Dietary requirements please let us know when ordering
All packaging is compostable or recyclable.
SUGGESTED ORGANIC WINE PAIRING AVAILABLE
White SB Walnut Block Nutcracker– Marlborough – 2017 – Clean, Fresh, Delicate E25.00
Red Poggio Primitivo – Puglia – 2017 – Rich, Intense, Cocoa E25.00
ALSO AVAILABLE – ALL HOMEMADE AT CURRAREVAGH
Elderflower Kombucha 1 lt Bottle E10.00
Wild Garlic and Almond Pesto 230ml Jar E5.00
Orange Seville Organic Marmalade E5.00
Orange Seville Organic and Connemara Whiskey Marmalade E5.50
House Granola 500g E7.50
(Our own house kombuchas above are made with Solaris (Galway) Organic Green Tea)
1) Email email@example.com, text / WhatsApp or call your order to 087 2226987;
2) Numbers are still limited so orders should be placed asap and no later than Wednesday for delivery / take away on the Saturday;
3) Main courses delivered cold and eaten cold this week so no cooking!
4) Order can be delivered or you can pick it up from us here at Currarevagh if local;
5) Social distancing etiquette will be observed at all times;
6) Payment by credit card or bank transfer.